The term ‘earthbrothers.shop’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. Our company (Stone Bro Trading) is registered in Malaysia and our registration number is (SA0560810-K). The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- For every order that you placed with us, if in any case the items received are damaged, please file your claim with the relevant courier company that deliver the package to you. We will provide you with the relevant document for you to process your claims (invoices, receipt, etc). We are sorry we are unable to perform the claim procedure on your behalf.
- In the event of return order, it is buyer's responsibility to bear the return shipping cost.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Malaysia.
- International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes. By confirming the order, you agree to accept full responsibility for all duties, taxes, VAT, and brokerage, including all governmental and courier fees as set forth under international Incoterms. Return shipping, as well as all original fees shall be incurred and will be deducted from any refunds that may be entitled to from matcha.my for non-delivered parcels.